The membership dues for 2018 are $20.00 per person. The cost is associated with running our organization, cost of this website, mailing the newsletters, regional money, meetings, and other miscellaneous things to run an organization of this size. Remember the membership year runs from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018. After filling out the 2018 membership form, please send the form and your dues of $20.00 to:
Attn: Tami Elich
PO Box 361
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
Checks can be made out to MFWCAA, and vouchers will be accepted. Members, please encourage your non-member co-workers to join!
REMINDER: Attach your full name and county to your check.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to be eligible for consideration in the 2018 Scholarship Program, you must have your membership dues sent in and postmarked by 2/28/18.
- Region 1 – Vacant
- Region 2 – Lake of the Woods, Beltrami, Clearwater, Mahnomen, and Hubbard
- Region 3 – Koochiching, Itasca, Aitkin, Carlton, St. Louis, Cook, and Lake
- Region 4 – Clay, Becker, Wilkin, Pope, Ottertail, Traverse, Douglas, Grant, and Stevens
- Region 5 – Cass, Wadena, Crow Wing, Todd, and Morrison
- Region 6 – Big Stone, Lac Qui Parle, Yellow Medicine, Chippewa, Swift, Kandiyohi, Meeker, Renville, and McLeod
- Region 7 – Stearns, Wright, Benton, Sherburne, Mille Lacs, Pine, Kanabec, Isanti, and Chisago
- Region 8 – Lincoln, Lyon, Murray, Redwood, Pipestone, Nobles, Jackson, Rock, and Cottonwood
- Region 9 – Sibley, Nicollet, Brown, LeSueur, Blue Earth, Martin, Watonwan, Faribault, and Waseca
- Region 10 – Rice, Steele, Dodge, Freeborn, Mower, Fillmore, Goodhue, Olmsted, Wabasha, Winona, and Houston
- Region 11 – Anoka, Washington, Carver, Scott, and Dakota
- Region 11A – Hennepin
- Region 11B – Ramsey