The membership dues for 2017 are $20.00 per person. The cost is associated with running our organization, cost of this website, mailing the newsletters, regional money, meetings, and other miscellaneous things to run an organization of this size. Remember the membership year runs from January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017. After filling out this membership form, please send the form and your dues of $20.00 to:
Attn: Wendy Schiffler
PO Box 414
Glenwood, MN 56334
Checks can be made out to MFWCAA, and vouchers will be accepted. Members, please encourage your non-member co-workers to join!
REMINDER: Attach your full name and county to your check.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to be eligible for consideration in the 2017 Scholarship Program, you must have your membership dues sent in and postmarked by 2/28/17.
- Region 1 – Kittson, Roseau, Marshall, Pennington, Red Lake, Polk, and Norman
- Region 2 – Lake of the Woods, Beltrami, Clearwater, Mahnomen, and Hubbard
- Region 3 – Koochiching, Itasca, Aitkin, Carlton, St. Louis, Cook, and Lake
- Region 4 – Clay, Becker, Wilkin, Pope, Ottertail, Traverse, Douglas, Grant, and Stevens
- Region 5 – Cass, Wadena, Crow Wing, Todd, and Morrison
- Region 6 – Big Stone, Lac Qui Parle, Yellow Medicine, Chippewa, Swift, Kandiyohi, Meeker, Renville, and McLeod
- Region 7 – Stearns, Wright, Benton, Sherburne, Mille Lacs, Pine, Kanabec, Isanti, and Chisago
- Region 8 – Lincoln, Lyon, Murray, Redwood, Pipestone, Nobles, Jackson, Rock, and Cottonwood
- Region 9 – Sibley, Nicollet, Brown, LeSueur, Blue Earth, Martin, Watonwan, Faribault, and Waseca
- Region 10 – Rice, Steele, Dodge, Freeborn, Mower, Fillmore, Goodhue, Olmsted, Wabasha, Winona, and Houston
- Region 11 – Anoka, Washington, Carver, Scott, and Dakota
- Region 11A – Hennepin
- Region 11B – Ramsey